Monday, April 19, 2010

Nap Time

Who doesn't love a good afternoon nap? Well, imagine being able to take afternoon naps--or morning naps if that's your thing--AT WORK anytime you'd like. Yep, that's right. There is a women's lounge here at school, complete with a raised heated floor and pillows and blankets to utilize at one's leisure.

It took me about three months to venture into this room during school and wow, I can't believe I let it go that long. My first nap was AMAZING. I know I have mentioned my love for heated floors before, but OH MY GOD we need to bring them to the States. They seriously make life so much better when it's even moderately cold outside--especially when you've been sick and are tired from the six classes you've taught that day...

So, today my afternoon class is canceled, which means I don't have to teach for the rest of the day (it's now lunch time--and yes, I just returned from the feeding frenzy in the cafeteria jungle). Hmmm, shall I take a nap today? Sounds like a brilliant idea to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment