Saturday, January 23, 2010

Off Adventurin'

Well, I have a few half-written posts meant to fill you in on what I've been doing for the past few weeks, but it seems as though I've run out of time to finish and post them as of right now, as I'm heading out of Jinju for a bit to explore this country I currently call "home."

I don't have to be back in school until February 5th (more on my crazy, long, winter break later), so I'm leaving today for Busan, which sits on the southeastern coastline and is Korea's second largest city. Beyond arriving to a hostel in Busan tonight with two friends, and immediately heading to a place that supposedly serves good Mexican food (oh how I miss Mexican food), I have no idea what the next 10 days will have in store for me. I haven't opened my guidebook, I have no idea what I want to see or where I'd like to go, and I have not a single thing planned. I can't wait :)

I assure you that I will fill you in on things in the next few weeks--including pictures!

Sending love and happiness to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment