Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some Entertainment

I came across this music video before I moved to Korea. I found it amusing then, but now that I've been living here for over six months (wow, it's been over SIX MONTHS?!) it's all the more amusing because I understand so much more... It's catchy and hits (Korean) home, so it's not uncommon these days for one of my friends or I to bust out the chorus line--and naturally, everybody else around joins in (we were even in the city of Gwangju one weekend and somebody in our group started singing the song; the foreigner next to us was like "Oh! That's such a great song!").

Kickin' It in Geumchon

And, here is a great website of some guy's comics that he creates about foreigners living in Korea. Even if they don't specifically pertain to someone, a solid 99% of them are fully understood (as there are so many experiences here are shared by most foreigners).

Roketship Comics

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment